Is Bitcoin Dead
Is Bitcoin Dead?
- Bitcoin is far from dead.
- The underlying Bitcoin Technology that is widely used by other Crypto currencies is not being updated.
- Additional technological innovations are rapidly being implemented into other Crypto Currencies.
- Bitcoin Miners & Nodes have so far have refused to update the software or adopt forks.
- Bitcoin still has by far the most transactions and market capitalisation
- Bitcoin is the gateway crypto currency.
- Despite coming under attack Bitcoin has resisted these attacks and remains resilient.
- The technology is still innovative and Bitcoin will always have the first mover advantage in terms of branding, adoption etc.
- Bitcoin is now not the most dynamic Crypto Currency.
- Bitcoin is secure.
- Bitcoin maintains the largest network and community by far.
- Bitcoin remains an excellent store of value.
- Bitcoin Daliy Trading volume and market capitilsation still greatly surpasses all other crypto currencies.
- Bitcoin has slow block times and questionable scalability on current software.
- Bitcoin has the most investment and greatest minds working towards scalability solutions.
Do you think Bitcoin is dead? Let us know what you think…
To send immutable and uncensored messages send Ether to:
Important: To Send and add your comments we recommend you use the Mist Wallet.
Download Mist: https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
MIST Wallet: Please use a ASCII to HEX converter (e.g. http://www.asciitohex.com ) to translate your message to Hexadecimal and paste the Hexadecimal translation of your comment in the ‘Data’ field for your Ether Transaction.
You must reference the title of the post or page at the start of your comment otherwise it will be added to the random post page.
Donations will contribute towards ongoing development and further automation of the comments process.