Is Bitcoin Dead
Is Bitcoin Dead?
- Bitcoin is far from dead.
- The underlying Bitcoin Technology that is widely used by other Crypto currencies is not being updated.
- Additional technological innovations are rapidly being implemented into other Crypto Currencies.
- Bitcoin Miners & Nodes have so far have refused to update the software or adopt forks.
- Bitcoin still has by far the most transactions and market capitalisation
- Bitcoin is the gateway crypto currency.
- Despite coming under attack Bitcoin has resisted these attacks and remains resilient.
- The technology is still innovative and Bitcoin will always have the first mover advantage in terms of branding, adoption etc.
- Bitcoin is now not the most dynamic Crypto Currency.
- Bitcoin is secure.
- Bitcoin maintains the largest network and community by far.
- Bitcoin remains an excellent store of value.
- Bitcoin Daliy Trading volume and market capitilsation still greatly surpasses all other crypto currencies.
- Bitcoin has slow block times and questionable scalability on current software.
- Bitcoin has the most investment and greatest minds working towards scalability solutions.
Do you think Bitcoin is dead? Let us know what you think…