[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Important Disclaimer MUST READ :Information provided on this “website” does not constitute investment advice, it is for illustrative purposes only, you should always do your own research and apply critical thinking considering all the facts when investing. Only risk what your are willing to lose. This informative “website” is written at one point in time. Facts can change at any given moment that could constitute the assumptions in the information void at any time in the future. Black swan moments can occur and investing in crypto currencies is still a very speculative endeavour. Crypto markets can experience large percentage swings either up or down at any given moment. Investing in any crypto currencies could result in singnificant loses or significant gains.
Investing in crypto currencies can mean being your own custodian of funds so it is your responsibility to secure these safely. You can also rely on third party custodians to hold your assets so due diligence and a full understanding of this risk needs to be considered.
Seek professional investment advice where possible and always ask your investment advisor whether he is personally invested in the products he is recommending. Ask your advisor for proof he is personally invested in the products he recommends and seek additional verfication when necessary. Ensure the advisor informs you if his own personal investments change from any moment in the future that differs from what he advised you of.
There is no Long term because “In the long run we are all dead” as said by John Maynard Keynes, but here we are assuming 1-2 years here and we all hope to be live longer than that.
The authour of this material is likely to be invested in any or all of the coins mentioned but this can change at any given moment as the facts and assumptions change. This reflects a view at one point in time, when publishing was made. Things can change quickly in the crypto world so a good investment one minute can turn out to be a bad one the next. The author accepts no liability whatsoever for any personal investment made by anyone based on any view or information published here.
Basic Assumptions of any thesis: The internet will continue to exist in its current open form with free access to all which allows anyone to run their own software on their own computer that can freely connect to the internet and communicate with other users. Any change of this current form of free internet could severely damage access to sharing and transferring value of any of cryptographically secured coins. The whole thesis is completely dependent and relies on this free form of internet. Any change to this model on how access is permissioned could seriously harm any crypto coin community and the underlying value of the associated coins.
Of course any investment success also depends on the entry price and exit price and theoretical gains are an illusion until you sell out or cash in. A prudent investment strategy always uses gains to diversify further a portfolio.
- Never invest what you can’t afford to lose.
- The amount you invest should very much depend on how much you will not need for the essential bare necessities of your life in the timeframe you will need.
- It is possible to take more risks with a few 1,000 dollars than you can with a few million.
- Always have enough money to pay your expenses and fund your desired level of lifestyle.
- Don’t take on high interest debt to fund risky illiquid investments unless it makes absolute sense.
- Leverage can be a great way to increase potential returns but can also more likely lead to ruin and the piling up of more debt.
- Never forget debt is power and those that you owe will always be able to use that debt to their advantage.
- Be careful with complex financial products that entail contracts as invariably there will be small print you haven’t read that will mean really big gains can be reduced by the contracting party and they will always try to recoup big losses if things don’t go in your favour.
- Set clear investment objectives in terms of timeframe and desirable profits or acceptable loses and stick to them.
- Don’t deviate from your plan or strategy and remove emotion from any trading and investing.
- Don’t get emotionally attached to an investment and exit if things start going wrong especially if the original fundamentals that convinced you to invest change considerably.
[av_blog blog_type=’posts’ link=’category’ blog_style=’single-big’ columns=’3′ contents=’excerpt’ content_length=’content’ preview_mode=’auto’ image_size=’portfolio’ items=’3′ offset=’0′ paginate=’yes’ conditional=’yes’]